Monday, October 19, 2015

Book Review: Life After by Keith Thomas Walker

I came across this book on another author's page. It was free on Amazon at the time that I 1 clicked it, but as good as it was, I would have gladly paid any amount. 

Synopsis: 

Donna’s marriage seems perfect. An unexpected event sends her reeling - even more so when a pregnant mistress steps forward. Marcel survives a divorce, but there’s no solace when he loses his only child. Love has caused Donna and Marcel nothing but pain, but it may be the only thing powerful enough to heal their broken hearts.

Review: 

This is my first book by Keith Thomas Walker, but not my last. He's gained a new fan. This story was very well-written. Keith definitely has a way with words. Nolan- smdh...I hate what happened to him, but he brought that on himself. Sometimes it's best to appreciate what you got at home. Donna handled that situation the best way she could, especially while trying to raise her teenage son, who thought the world of his father. Character development was great...I loved and could relate to each of the characters. Donna and her friends sound like fun. My heart went out to Marcel, after all he'd gone through, but I'm so glad he got himself some help, and everything worked out between him and Donna. Those love scenes...I had to fan myself while reading them. They were very well-written and sensual. Great job.

Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment