Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Writer Wednesday

Last week, I released my #African-American romance novel, A Chance Seduction. I've gotten lots of downloads on Kindle Unlimited, but no reviews yet. I really want to know how you feel. It's important to me as an author to know if I'm writing books that readers either enjoyed or even if you didn't, I won't know what to improve upon if I never get feedback. If you have read it, drop me a few lines on Amazon pleeaasssee...if you haven't read it, #1Click it for $2.99 or read FREE on Kindle Unlimited. I've included the synopsis below. Happy Reading!

Synopsis:

Love is risky business…

After her whole world suddenly comes crashing down around her, Imani Monroe builds a brick wall around her heart, and throws away the key, giving up on the notion of finding love. Opening a sophisticated supperclub is just the distraction she needs to stay away from men, like the charismatic Chance Alexander. Despite the hard outer shell she has around her, the smooth-talking delivery guy ignites the dying flame of passion inside her that she’d forgotten existed.

Chance is a love’em & leave’em type of guy, who thinks the notion of love and monogamy is for suckers; but there’s something about Imani that has his nose wide open. The attraction between them is obvious, but Imani is putting up a good front, pretending not to be interested in having anything more than a business relationship with him. Never one to back down from a challenge, he’s willing to bide his time- until she gives in and lets him rekindle the sexual fire within her.

http://www.amazon.com/Chance-Seduction-J-L-Sapphire-ebook/dp/B018IZ7IJE/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1449090649&sr=1-3&keywords=Jl+sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment