Saturday, April 26, 2014

Porsha arrested?



Okay before I say anything about this, let me make a disclaimer: 
I AM AGAINST WOMEN FIGHTING!  I don't condone it, there are other ways to resolve an issue HOWEVER,... 

Kenya has been coming for Porsha since they both were cast on the show. Every time you turn around she was running off at the mouth about Porsha's marriage to Kordell, calling her everything under the sun but a child of God. Now I know Kenya likes to stir the pot and keep up the drama and I suppose it's good for ratings but, she seemed to have some personal vendetta against Porsha for some reason.  Even though Porsha's marriage to Kordell didn't last, I think somewhere deep down Kenya was jealous that Porsha had what she has always wanted- to be some rich man's trophy wife. Same thing with Phaedra and Apollo, they don't have a perfect marriage OBVIOUSLY, but they are married with 2 beautiful children, everything Kenya wishes she had. 

Growing up, I was quiet and shy myself.  I know all too well that people took my shy nature as weakness and they tried it with me until I had to let them know (without getting physical) that I'm not a punk. Don't try me because I will go there with you. I feel this is what happened with Porsha. I've been reading stories about this infamous fight during the reunion for a few week now and Kenya kept pushing Porsha and Porsha finally had enough. You can only push a person so much before they push back. Then Kenya being the weak bully that she is, called the police. Her mouth finally wrote a check her ass couldn't cash.

The loudest person in the room (Kenya) is usually the weakest. I for one, can't wait to see this reunion show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment