Friday, August 29, 2014

                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnW1Wnj-8ds


I have the BIGGEST crush on Bruno Mars. This man just has IT!!! Yeah, he's a little vertically challenged, but when he opens his mouth and starts singing, if you're anything like me, the LAST thing you're thinking about is his height. I had the opportunity to attend his Moonshine Jungle Tour in Little Rock in June and when I say I was jumping up and down, screaming & hollering like a teenage girl, I'm telling the truth. My husband went to the concert with me and I forgot he was even there at times- especially when he performed this medley of old school R & B songs. OMG!!! Do y'all see the way this man moves his hips???? And his pelvis thrusts- he gives me a mental orgasm. I mean, he has me HOT and he ain't even touched me. 
Most artists don't sound the same (or all that good) singing live but Bruno sounds just the same-and at times even better- than he does on the radio. He and his band put on an AWESOME show and you definitely get your money's worth...there is no mediocre performances here. He doesn't always get the respect or credit that he deserves but right now, he's one of the best and most entertaining artists out there. 
Okay, I've doted on him enough for now...I'm off to watch this video fifty-eleven more times while I fantasize he's singing especially to me..... 
#HotFlashes #Pony #Ignition #MoonshineJungleTour #BrunoMars #HesMyFriendInMyHead #Obsessed 




No comments:

Post a Comment