Friday, August 29, 2014


                                      ***Weekly Internet Foolishness Awards WINNER***





HUH????? Sometimes, I come across things on Facebook that have me scratching my head like, did I REALLY just read that? I can't even begin to form a response. Everyday, women are beaten and killed at the hands of their lovers and this broad has the nerve to say some dumb ish like this.....
I don't wish harm on anybody, but since she feels this way, she deserves a beating....

Okay, this chick wins the weekly Internet Foolishness Award because this has got to be the DUMBEST thing I've seen this week. First of all sweetie, this is America...not Nigeria and over here, women are fed up with abusive men. Obviously, Nigerian women have never watched Snapped because if Nigerian men think that BULL**** is going to fly over here, he is sadly mistaken. Some women might put up with this for whatever reason, but this is 2014 and a lot of women are fighting back.
Miz Faith obviously has some serious issues within herself if she thinks this is acceptable and she definitely deserves this award....now somebody needs to knock her over the head with it...and hopefully knock some sense into her....

 #DumbAss #BeenThereDoneThat #IAintTakingNoAssWhipping #IHitBack #WeJustGonnaHaveToFight

No comments:

Post a Comment