Sunday, November 9, 2014

Live Blog: RHOA Season Premiere


Pizza, pickles, Chips A'hoy, and a glass of wine...I'm ready for the new season of #RHOA

First of all, let me just say, I hate that Porsha has been reduced to a 'friend' to the show and that psycho, Kenya Moore Whore (Phaedra's voice) is still here...ugh!!!!!

I'm not feeling this finger wave look NeNe has going on.

I like Todd, but I wonder if when his REAL personality is going to come out???He seems too good to be true sometimes..

Okay, here comes the drama...Todd disagrees with how Kandi spoils Riley (which she does) 

I was about to say, is Phaedra living in a hotel room??? On the other hand, she looks great!

Apollo is handsome, but he's an IDIOT!!!! I don't blame Phaedra one bit for moving on. He embarrassed her on national tv several times.

I was about to say, Apollo & his bro can't have the same parents....IJS

Does Apollo think the beard will make him look harder once he gets to general population???

All jokes aside, I feel so bad for those boys...growing up without their father.

Yeah, Kenya needed to get away. It's hard to live down that ass whipping she got on national tv after running her mouth so much. 

Porsha is a doll...love her on Dish Nation. 

I've never liked Kenya and Cynthia..she just irks me. Two-faced heifer. 

Oh please, cry me a river. Is Kenya really trying to play the victim? And Cynthia's dumb ass falls for it every time..smdh 

I know that's right, I wouldn't apologize to that witch either, Porsha.

Did I already say that Cynthia REALLY irks me??? She's going from one manipulative 'friend' to the next. She's as delusional as people says she is if she thinks Kenya is going to be a good friend.

Aiden and baby Dylan are just too cute for words. 

Oooohhh, so that's Apollo's mom....she must have snuck across the river to find Apollo's dad. IJS

I agree with Kandi. The justice system is a joke. Men get life for non-violent crimes, yet some murderers get out in ten years sometimes. Apollo was wrong for what he did and he's definitely a jerk who deserved to be punished, but eight years IS a bit much.

Who would you rather see holding a peach, Peter or Mama Joyce?

Nene looks real drag queen-ish with those finger waves..and why does it look like she doesn't have any teeth??? No shade...

I included the pic so y'all won't think I'm being messy. Still love her though...

Soooo the Bailey Agency...a bootleg version of America's Next Top Model?

Sigh...Peter stays looking for new spaces for his 'businesses'... and him wanting Cynthia to go into business with him is code for, I can't do this without your money!

I love Kandi's and Phaedra's friendship..I hope they never let this show come between them. Keep your head up Phaedra.

I'm not into women like that, but Phaedra does have a big ol' butt...oh yeah!!! Y'all remember that song from the 80's- 'Doin' the butt...hey, sexy sexy....ain't nothin' wrong, if you wanna do the butt, all night long.'

Apollo helped Phaedra...oh, okay. He really is delusional.

Umm, Apollo, love is...not picking up other women in front of your wife and throwing her in the pool, along with yourself. Love is, not talking to the home-wrecking heifer after your wife has continuously told you both that it upsets her. Love is, not telling this same woman you could have hit if...if you had wanted to. #HaveSeveralSeats 

I know it's just the commercial, but these messy queens (Lawrence & Derek J) reeeeaaallyyyyy annoy me. Especially Lawrence; he's another ass kisser, like Cynthia. 

Phaedra said, alright, bye bye! LMAO

Apollo is a prime example of why women should do background checks on potential dates. #PsychoAlert.

Hellll nah...I just wanna reach through the tv and drag Kenya's messy ass some more. Where's Porsha when you need her????

That's a wrap. I'll holla!!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment