Friday, September 5, 2014



Got my shipment of books in today for my first book signing on Wednesday at Nevada County Library in my hometown of Prescott, AR! Not bad for a country gal coming from a town with a population of less than 5,000 folks (we say folks in the south) LOL!
I don't give myself credit for many things, but I have to say I am proud of MYSELF for finally doing something that I've always wanted to do. Publishing a book/ being called an author, was one of those things that I never thought would happen- right up there with getting discovered, becoming a singer, and being the next Whitney, may she R.I.P. I would write and think of stories in my head, but I had no idea of what to do with them, how to have anyone 'discover' my skills, or where to even begin trying to get published. 
Once I found out that I could self-publish, I've been on a roll and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I have a million people & characters living in my head, just dying to come out LOL. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment