Monday, September 29, 2014

**HOLIDAY ROMANCE SERIES**



I get so excited around fall because it kicks off all of my favorite holidays- Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas.
There's nothing like sitting at home on a cold, rainy day, watching the cheesy holiday romance movies that come on the Hallmark and Lifetimes Channels every December, which is where I got the inspiration to write a Holiday Romance Series of novella's and short stories.

I know in this crazy world we live in, there is no such thing as 'happily ever after' but that's why we watch/read these love stories...they make us happy (at least for a little while) even if some of them don't seem very realistic. 

So, the first book in the series is Passionate Christmas Kisses- a story about a girl who's heart was broken by her boyfriend on Christmas Eve. She vows to leave men alone for good...until she meets one who dares to make her change her mind about men & love.   
It's short, sweet, and to the point but full of drama and steamy romance. 
It's still in it's editing phase, but I plan to release it around the first of December and I hope you'll check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment