Monday, September 15, 2014

BOOK SIGNING...


I had my very first book signing event in my hometown of Prescott, AR on Wednesday September 10, 2014. I've never been to a book signing so I had no idea what to expect, nor what I was supposed to do other than sit there-which is pretty much what I did. My first thought was: I could have stayed home in bed and promoted my books better on social media but eventually, people started coming by. 
I ended up selling all but a few of the books I'd brought with me and when I went back to visit the next day, I sold more. I did take into consideration that it was a weekday and most people were at work.

Overall, I had fun and I will be holding more events like these in the future. Thanks to everyone who was able to come out and supported me. I really appreciate you guys more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment