Monday, December 8, 2014

RHOA Recap...


Hey y'all (Paula Deen accent). I've been slacking in the writing/blogging department for the last couple of weeks, but I've been working. Aside from being wife, mom, and my torturous job as a cashier, I also released a novel on Black Friday, Passionate Christmas Kisses (which is currently still on Amazon's Best Sellers list) and I told myself that I was going to TRY to read some of those books that I've 1-clicked and were just setting on my Kindle, collecting...well just sitting there. I have made some progress, so like I said, I haven't totally been slacking.

Anyway, I did have time to catch my favorite guilty pleasure, Real Housewives of Atlanta and a few things have really annoyed me already, even though the season just started. First of all, WHYYYYY is Kenya Moore-whore (I just love saying that) still on the show? She hasn't had a man since Walter, two seasons ago, and even that relationship was a sham. Then, they brought in this Claudia chick- she is BASIC & BORING. She brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to this show, and I've yet to see the girl from House of Payne on the show, and it's what, the 4th episode already? Andy Cohen and them could and should have found someone better to replace Porsha, because this chick is just dry. I laughed my booty off last night when she invited Kenya over, and they had to sit on the floor on her bedroom...WTF??? She has no furniture and no man, all the more reason why she shouldn't be on the show. 

Now, let's move on to Kandi. First of all, R.I.P. to Ms. Sharon and condolences to Todd & Kandi, that was really sad to hear that she passed away. However, Kandi has been acting reallllll messy this season, running back and forth between circles. She was so worried about TRYING to get the girls to make up, sit around in a circle, hold hands, and hum Kumbayah....she needs to devote that same damn time and attention to putting her disrespectful ass mama in check for totally destroying the house that she GAVE her. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Todd is going to leave her ass. He's going to eventually get tired of Joyce and tell her ass off, and leave Kandi's silly ass there with her..it always annoys me that she thinks that everything her mom does, is so funny, even though she's totally dissing the hell out of her husband. I give them two more years, tops.

Cynthia- I just want to reach through the tv and slap that smirk right off her overly botoxed face. She's trying to be so damn smug this season, and it's not a good look AT ALL!!! Her attempts to come off as hard, are soooo lame. Peter is hyping her up, as he should- that is his wife. But it's not benefiting her any. If people didn't like her before, we damn near hate her now, with this fake hardness that she's bringing to the table this season. You can stand up for yourself without being a total bitch for no damn reason...IJS.

Lastly, Phaedra. She's always been one of my favorites, and she still is. She has been looking better than ever, since dropping her dead weight (Apollo). Now, I know some people think that she knew about Apollo's crimes...how could she not know? Well, I think it's totally plausible that she was in the dark. I could tell last season at the reunion that Pheadra was so over him. Go back and watch when he was having his little confrontation with Kenya...he put his arm around Phaedra, and I promise I saw her tense up, and it took all she had not to tell him to move his damn arm, or do it for him. I saw it in her eyes. I've also been in relationships where I was over the guy and his bull____, however, I still stayed for whatever reason. But even though I still said we were together, I didn't give a damn about him or what he had going on. I'd be in one room and he'd be in another. It was all hi and bye..and half the time, I didn't even say that. So, again, I believe her when she said that with all she had going on, she wasn't paying attention to what he had going. Hell, I'm married now, and I don't know EVERYTHING my husband is doing 24/7, nor do I care. Our work schedules are so different, we rarely see each other most days. Also, this man (by his own admission) lied about the whole Kenya thing for what...2 years. So, why is it hard to believe that he wouldn't lie to his wife or just not tell her, about his wrongdoings? I have to say, I'm with NeNe on this one, I think he's lying about lying...

Anyway, Kandi trying to play mediator is making her look real messy. None of the girls were feeling it and other than NeNe reading the hell out of Cynthia's fake (looking and acting) ass, that dinner was a complete waste of time. I'm hoping the season will get better

Well, until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment