Thursday, June 25, 2015

#RIPMichaelJackson


Michael Joseph Jackson 
August 29, 1958- June 25, 2009
For as long as I can remember, I've loved anything dealing with music and choreography. And nobody made better music and had better choreography than Michael Jackson. While there have been some great impersonators, and even some other musicians who come close to having his talent (Usher and Chris Brown) nobody will ever be able to capture the world's attention and hearts the way this man did. 

I remember it as if it happened yesterday, exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard of his passing. Like the rest of the world, I was both shocked and saddened. Whatever the circumstances surrounding his death, he is and will always be missed for his humanity, humbleness, and most of all, his remarkable talent. Rest In Peace & Love, Michael Jackson. 



#RIPMichaelJackson #MichaelJackson #KingOfPop #KingOfDance

No comments:

Post a Comment