Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Empire Season Premiere Live Blog



OMGeee, it seems like we've waited a year for the new season of Empire, but it's finally here. I'm so excited, I can't type straight, but I'll do my best. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Okay, I get the struggle of my people, but we're quick to rock t-shirts and hold rallies that say "FREE WHOEVER", even when we know good and we'll they're guilty as sin. πŸ˜’

Okay, wassup with King Kong????  Ooohhh okay, Cookie had me confused for a minute.

Aww snap, even got Al Sharpton on here. He's holding on to that press and curl. πŸ’‡

Someone please tell me exactly what Andre Leon Talley does...I only know him from Top Model.

Sang, Jamal!

Aww, poor Luscious. That orange jail suit ain't a good look for him.

No matter what song Hakeem sings, all I'll ever think of when I see him is Drip Drop....did he say Luscious ain't do it? Uh, what about Bunky????

Luscious looking a little thickums in that wife beater on the prison yard.

I just can't take Chris Rock or DeRay Davis serious as thugs...I keep waiting for a joke.

Hakeem say he telling mama...Lmao

Cookie said, "You didn't come see me either, so.."

Rhonda better chill before Andre snaps...ticking time bomb.

Wait, are Hakeem and Anika really together?? And why does she stay dressing like the First Lady at somebody's Baptist church with that damn cardigan on.

Jamal's boyfriend is soooo whiny, needy, and annoying.

No First Lady Boo Boo Kitty ain't twerking to trap music!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wow..Ms. Lawrence...really?! His messy self be sangin though.

They just pass Anika around to everybody..lol

Luscious says he's still running things. Checkmate, bitches!

*Side-note* I looovveee Morris Chestnut, but Rosewood just didn't hold my attention. 😩

DeRay spilling all the tea. 🍡

Jamal and that falsetto... πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸ’œ

Cookie said save the pillow talk for your prison boyfriend.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why do I feel like Luscious knows all about Frankie...I just don't trust him

Whew...Luscious had me worried for a minute. He loves him some Cookie...even if he does hate her ass.

Welp, bye Chris. Finna get shanked. RIP

Jamal smelling himself, huh!!!

Aww man, is it over already??? Well, until next week..I'll holla (Cedric The Entertainer voice)

















No comments:

Post a Comment