Monday, November 16, 2015

My Current WIP..

I stay writing. I love it. Writing helps me escape my own problems (for a little while), as I get so involved i the lives of my characters and trying to tell their stories, that's all I focus on. 

So, my latest novel is called A Chance Seduction. I'm really excited, because I think this one is even better than the other one's before (I'm supposed to think that, right?) Synopsis and a special sneak peek video below. Stay tuned...



Synopsis:

Love is risky business…

After her whole world suddenly comes crashing down around her, Imani Monroe builds a brick wall around her heart, and throws away the key, giving up on the notion of finding love. Opening a sophisticated supperclub is just the distraction she needs to stay away from men, like the charismatic Chance Alexander. Despite the hard outer shell she has around her, the smooth-talking delivery guy ignites the dying flame of passion inside her that she’d forgotten existed. 

Chance is a love’em & leave’em type of guy, who thinks the notion of love and monogamy is for suckers; but there’s something about Imani that has his nose wide open. The attraction between them is obvious, but Imani is putting up a good front, pretending not to be interested in having anything more than a business relationship with him. Never one to back down from a challenge, he’s willing to bide his time- until she gives in and lets him rekindle the sexual fire within her.






No comments:

Post a Comment