Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Writer Wednesday


I must say, I had a few reservations about #NANOWRIMO because I hate working (writing) under pressure, and feeling like I'm on a deadline. However, I must say, it's not that hard. If anything, it keeps me disciplined...knowing that I've set a personal goal for myself, and since I'm a Virgo, a perfectionist, and I hate starting things and not following through, I'm determined to finish this novel by the end of November. 

I just banged out another chapter on A Chance Seduction, the name of the novel I'm writing, and my current word count is 10,039. It's only my fourth day of writing, but according to my stats, if I keep writing at the pace I am, I should be finished with the book by November 20th (which is also my son's 17th birthday). So, I plan to keep at it. Are you participating in #NANOWRIMO ? How's it going for you? If you are, stay determined and don't quit. Who knows, this novel might be 'the one' to make you famous, so don't doubt yourself. Happy Writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment