Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Writer Wednesday: Current WIP's


Because every other aspect of my life has found itself in the plots of my books, my recent divorce won't be any different. My current #WIP is a series that I'm working on, tentatively titled: Unexpected Situations- Simone's Divorce Chronicles **inspired by actual events...names changed to protect the innocent** LOL. 










I'm also finishing up my BWWM romance novel, Sweet Taboo, which will be released on Valentine's Day 2016. 











And lastly, I'm also working on a novella that I started last year, but I got side-tracked with another project. 








So, I'm definitely going to be doing lot's of writing over the next several months. I'm sure somewhere along the way, another idea for a book will hit me, and it'll be added to this list. Stay tuned...








No comments:

Post a Comment