Monday, October 13, 2014

#MCM


I have a teenage son and a 10 year old daughter- who thinks she's grown- so I know all about hashtags and the slang words & terms that kid's use these days. So in honor of #MCM (Man Crush Monday for those who don't know) I'm choosing this sexy man right 'chere as mine. 
Those eyes, his dimples....it's pretty self-explanatory as to why any woman would be crushing on William Levy but as if that wasn't enough, he's Cuban American and speaks with an accent that'll melt your heart...and leave you a little moist between the legs....IJS (I'm just sayin')

I have had a crush on him ever since he was Raquel's love interest on Single Ladies and when he was on Dancing With The Stars. His latest role is playing one of the leading men in Zane's movie, Addicted and to me, the other two men (Boris Kodjoe and Tyson Beckford) are both nice looking but couldn't hold a candle to him-that's just my opinion.
I wanted my husband to go see the movie with me but he had to work and I ended up going alone, because I just had to see this movie on opening weekend. Once William- who played the role of Quentin- came onscreen with his shirt off, I was a little glad the hubby wasn't sitting beside me, because my mouth was wide open while looking at him throughout the movie, especially that sex scene on the car...when we saw his butt...OMG!!!!! Definitely #MCM material!


No comments:

Post a Comment