Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Author Promo Video

I don't measure my success by that other authors or doing or have done. To me, success is anytime you have a dream, and you take the necessary steps needed to make that dream become a reality. 

I've always been an avid reader, which lead to me writing stories of my own. I had stories o in notebooks and saved on my laptop, with no clue as to how to go about getting them published. Once I learned there was such a thing as self-publishing, I Googled any and everything I could find to show me how to go about self-publishing my own work. It's not easy...I've spent many long hours locked away in my room, unintentionally neglecting my family so that I could write, sometimes late into the night. 

Once I published my first book on Amazon, I have not stopped writing. I found a way to turn my hobby, into a business, and I don't plan on slowing down any time soon. Below is a video of what I've accomplished so far. Whatever your passion is, stop wishing and start DOING!!!! You never know what you can accomplish once you take the first step. 

#BeYourOwnBiggestFan #MakeSomethingHappen #DreamsCanComeTrue



No comments:

Post a Comment