Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Coming Soon: Extracurricular Activity by ME!!!!



I have a few projects that I'm working on. I finished The Hookup, my first book to be released under Blackhouse Publishing. I had expected to have that one released on July 28th, but due to issues with the editor being back up, it's been pushed back to hopefully, September 1st, my birthday!

In the meantime, I've also finished a BWWM story, called Sweet Taboo- no estimated release date on that one, since it's also to be released under Blackhouse. Also, I'm currently writing Extracurricular Activity, which will be released under my own Lady Virgo Publications. I hope to have it released around the end of September or early October. I absolutely love this cover, which was designed by the very talented Amb Aija Monique of AMB Branding, one of the best graphics designers out there. I've included a brief synopsis of the book below. Stay tuned...

Synopsis: 

After the extravagant wedding- the beautiful photos, cutting the cake, the first dance while staring lovingly into each others eyes, and an expensive honeymoon- then you enter into the real world of marriage. And for anybody that's married or has ever been married, you know that sometimes, the wedding day was the last time you shared any romantic feelings towards your spouse.

The couples you're going to read about have found out that marriage is hard and now that the honeymoon is over, they have fallen out of love, like, and lust with each other, so they've decided to step outside their marriages for a little 'extracurricular activity', seeking the passion they once felt for their spouses.

But just like in a marriage, the sexual spark fizzles out in their steamy affairs, and they quickly learn that what's done in the dark always comes to the light eventually, and that's when the real trouble begins

No comments:

Post a Comment