Wednesday, April 22, 2015

#MagSwag People Magazine names Sandra Bullock World's Most Beautiful Woman

In the latest issue of People magazine, Sandra Bullock is named the Most Beautiful Woman in the World. By whose standards, exactly? 

While I do think she's pretty and I sort of like some of her movies, I don't see her as the most beautiful woman in the world. She's not even the prettiest white woman in Hollyweird, I mean Hollywood! 

I'm not sure what the criteria is for earning this title, but I have to disagree with this decision. When I see Sandra, I think more, cute girl-next-door, not beautiful or drop-dead gorgeous, though. Even on this cover, she just looks rather plain Jane-ish! Was Charlize Theron, not in the running? Or maybe she's already had her turn, IDK. Either way, congrats to Sandra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment