Wednesday, April 22, 2015

#MagSwag Wendy Williams is a vision in white on the cover of Ebony

YOU BETTER WERK MS. WENDY!!!
My favorite talk show host is 50, fabulous, and looking like a black angel (in my Phaeda Parks voice) on the cover of the May issue of Ebony magazine. The controversial radio show hostess turned successful talk show host is elegant in all white everything, and I have never seen her wig look better. Her wardrobe, make-up, and hair stylists all deserve raises for this well put together look. 

Wendy can be a little crass sometimes, and she's made her living being a professional gossiper. She's known for telling women to find a rich man and trap him with a baby, or calling people less than smart, and sometimes even I roll my eyes at her unsolicited advice, but I have to give props when they are do and she is killing it on this cover.

In this issue, Wendy talks about her relationships with her two Kevin's (husband and son) as well as something we have in common-being a proud homebody. The issue also discusses how other successful mom's balance work and family and if requiring police officers to wear body cameras is a good idea or not. Personally, I don't think it'll matter one bit if dirty cops are caught on tape murdering unarmed black men..it'll always be their words against the deceased victims', but I'd be very interested in reading that article. I haven't brought a magazine in a while, because these days, everything is put on social media, but I just might have to purchase this one. 

The issue hits newsstands this Friday, 4/24


No comments:

Post a Comment